Dodge Roll have dropped a second, more significant patch for their bullet hell roguelike.
While we previously received a tiny patch covering some minor text issues, it looks like the second update will fix a hell of a lot more than that. Enter the Gungeon version 1.0.2 is here, though if you were hoping for additional features with your fixes then you’re about to be disappointed.
Get the full patch notes below.
• Fixed a serious crash caused by a memory leak, particularly on later floors or while entering a fateful hallway.
• Fixed a bug where some item names would not appear in non-English languages.
• Fixed a bug where Payday items could not be unlocked by “going loud”.
• Fixed a bug where the Payday follower who shoots didn’t shoot.
• Fixed a bug where a secret character’s past could not be completed.
• Fixed a bug where glass guon stones could be picked up over and over and over and over.
• Fixed a bug where interacting with notes in co-op play could crash the game.
• Fixed a bug where picking up two specific guns could cause both to vanish mysteriously.
Enter the Gungeon has been updated to version 1.0.2. To ensure you’ve got it simply navigate to the icon on your Switch, hit “+” on your controller, and go to software update > via the internet on-screen.
Additionally, a version 1.0.3 patch is in the works to fix an issue where there are missing characters during the intro animation in Japanese, and another where changing controller types could cause some text to disappear from the controller binding menu. Keep an eye out for it! 🙂