Frozenbyte have pushed an update for this action RPG, fixing some rather annoying qualms that players have had since launch.
With the most notable addition in this patch likely to be the additional saves you can now store, Nine Parchments has been updated to version 1.0.1 on Switch. That isn’t to say that this one doesn’t come with more than that however, as quite a few fixes and issues have been addressed in this update.
Get caught up with the official patch notes below.
• You can now store up to 10 runs.
• Fixes to saves being wiped when disconnecting from an online game.
• Online game can be started alone, no need to wait for others to join in the lobby.
• A lot of bug fixes to different kinds of issues of camera not moving and enemies not spawning or dying correctly.
• Changes to the online matchmaking logic.
• Fix to the “The Hero of Trine” Amadeus not unlocking if Amadeus is dead when the boss is defeated.
• Other minor fixes.
Nine Parchments is now at version 1.0.1. To double check that you’ve got it installed you can simply navigate to the icon on your Switch, hit “+” on your controller, and go to software update > via the internet on-screen.