Nintendo has pushed an update for this Monolith Soft RPG, fixing some issues and adjusting functionality.
Fixing issues with a skill not working as intended, some quests not able to be finished unless you’ve got a certain progression in the main story, Expansion Pass compatibility, and voiced segment skipping, this brand new patch has now been pushed to the Nintendo servers for release. If you’re a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 player, now’s the time to grab some additional polish!
Check out the full patch notes below.
• Fixed an issue in which parts set to a specific Skill RAM failed to provide their intended effects.
• Adjusted the Gormott regular quest “The Riddle on the Wall” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
• Adjusted Finch’s Blade Quest “Birds of a Feather” to make it completable regardless of player progression in the main story.
• Fixed an issue in Agate’s Blade Quest “Precious Yearnings” preventing quest progression.
• Added functionality to allow players to receive the first round of quests and the second round of items associated with the Expansion Pass.
• Voiced segments in menus can now be skipped with the A or B button.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has been officially update to version 1.2.0. To ensure you’ve got it installed, simply navigate to the icon on your Switch, hit “+” on your controller, and go to software update > via the internet on-screen.